Freitag, 16. März 2012

Barfuß im urbanen Raum....



Barefoot in the Kulturhauptstadt 2010, western part of the Ruhr Megalopolis, enjoying spring sun and about 20°C... wanting to pick up an UMTS USB stick for my netbook from my cell provider's service shop, I put on my orange sarong, with OM signs tie-dyed onto it, my dark green grinning Budai t-shirt and my chocolate/caramel colored hoodie on top. With an OM painted on top of my left foot (the tattoo appointment is next Thursday), my new Na'vi/Pandoran blue anklet and eager to get some hardware as well as visiting at least one café, preferable two, opening the open-air ice cream café season, too...

As it turned out, I wasn't the only one having that idea...

My bare feet were again decked out to boggle the minds of mainstream, as well as a man wearing a sarong already doing so. Here's the barefoot bling configuration as worn yesterday and today:





The Gimp Special Effect in picture 2: "Supernova"...
The day had its weird, wonderful moments... the best: a guy in a fursuit (Easter bunny) walking around the mall, just coming up ahead, in my direction... as we passed each other, I exclaimed "Weird people around today, huh?", making a few heads turn. Reply from one passer-by: "As long as everything's happening peacefully...", to which I answered "Right on!" - yes, that really happened, just before I went to the street ice cream café Italian place right at the mall exit to the ped zone... Eiscafé Venezia.

I got me a nice ice cream cup called "Schwarzwaldbecher", with the frozen ingredients just like a large piece of Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (cherry and cream tart), including a dash of Kirschwasser (cherry schnapps). This happened after I bought some hardware (a wireless router to build my little home network, an external DVD-RW drive for my netbook, a new optical mini mouse for my netbook, with an LED color change effect built in...). The UMTS stick hadn't arrived as yet, even though I was told to ask there after two workdays.... today, the guy on duty said "2 to 3 days... perhaps Monday", which means, I will be there again on Saturday, since I have to do grocery shopping too.... Plus: I might take off for a weekend in Munich, too... but that's another story...

A couple with two fuzzy dogs - total mixes of black and brown fuzz, very cute - were looking for seats in the street café, then decided to ask at my table... I granted the request. There's nothing as normal, as a barefoot man, wearing foot jewelry and a sarong, no pants, sitting in a café with a large ice cream cup - complete with whipped cream and a cherry on top...

The warm weather is forecast to last at least until Saturday afternoon, before it gets a little cooler, but still around 15°C/55F...

Barefoot plans: Satruday shopping, perhaps a weekend trip to Munich to go to the movies.... Sunday matinee, Avatar special edition in Real-D 3D - I will be barefoot, when I got there, coffee or picnic date with my barefoot ex on Tuesday (no worries, we still love each other... just drifted apart) asnd the permanent OM on my left foot - the tattoo appointment on Thursday... I love bein on leave, while spring emerges full-throttle here in Germany.

Wiggling bare toes, wishing you warm surfaces to walk barefoot on,

~*Ganesha*~
__________________

"Life is chaos, chaos is life! Control is an illusion!"
- Trance Gemini

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen