Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Celebrating Full Moon morning Nuddhism...

Full moon, reaching its peak at 5.28 am CEDT (3.28 am UTC)...



This morning, Mother Nature took the place of my alarm clock, waking me up with the loud rushing of a rain shower pouring down, washing the air...

Since it was quite warm overnight, temperatures still registered at 22°C/72F in the early morning, and so my nuddhist morning exercise, celebrated again with feeling a balmy breeze on my nude body, while sipping strong coffee, inhaling deeply, was a celebration of Mother Nature touching me tenderly.

As the rain clouds receded, I was able to see the full moon glimpsing through remaining wisps of clouds and haze, just as it was about to set behind the trees surrounding my back yard. I was elated, being able to continue my experience of basking in her light, as I did the night before.



Truly, my plan of gathering energy by means of the full moon has worked out very well. And smiling, I also send out good vibes to all the beautiful beings dwelling in my heart, sharing my love, compassion and some positive healing energy with them.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen