Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013

All it takes to get over the winter blues is this:

The confirmation of my concerns being totally unfounded (and realizing, that it was my emotional thin-skinnedness in moments of stress and longing for more light and the warmth of spring leading to my thoughts and fears). And one other ingredient of overcoming this bout of the winter blues: defying it! With my bare feet, too!





Just like on any other day, I went out to see the beauty of what is around me, and things went easily at work... not stressful at all... the sun shone... and I received a message from that special person I foolishly doubted in, sending me positive energy, warmth and heart feelings.

And now, faeries of spring, move your cute fae butts over here, and spread some warmth, too!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen